04.08.2013

Clothes~

Hey!^___^

I want to show you what I bought in July! I had the chance to go to Primark in Berlin and some of my orders from Ebay arrived. (Everything is pink and black btw...)





 Primark-Haul :3
Lucky me! Bought this from Hunkemöller for only 8 Euro *w*


 ALWAYS NUDDY-BBCream (THIS NAME!!) and Sugar Girl-Primer
Both are great for my skin!>w<
My ebaythingies! I aaaalways loved the Etoinette-series from Etude House and now I got these lipstick and another from Etude House *q*
Me in Berlin... It was hot as hell!

 My new wig for only 10 Euro :o
 
Makeup for Desis and Caros Birthday-Karaoke-Party!

Yesterday Simon and me met my beloved Caro. We went to Mandu for Lunch.
It was delicious and not as hot as the days before.

As always we had a "Lästerpitcher" at Pizza Hut and drank some yummy drinks at Starbucks. 
We talked and had fun for hoooours. I love our meets!;A; <3


After our "restauranthopping" we decided to make our way to H&M, Colloseum and Sixx to test our luck to find some items. And guess what!? I found something!xDD




Bought these! The nailpolishs colour is named "Sugardaddy"... I needed this because of reasons. (Right, Pummi?XDDDDD)

I hope you enjoyed this even it was only the things I bought. 

See you next time!:3


Kommentare:

  1. OH MEIN GOTTT ICH LIEBE DEINE SACHEN XDDD
    always NUDDY bb cream ahahah XD und oh mein gott der sugardaddy nagellack!!! ich will ihn auuuch. oh mann du hast so viele schöne sachen gekauft, ich muss meine 3 teile auch mal zeigen. is nich so viel wie du aber heeey XD hach jaa. ALWAYS NUDDY XDDD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. SOOOOOOOO GEILE SACHEN!!! Bin mega neidisch eh!!!

    AntwortenLöschen