06.05.2013

Natural Selection-Day


This weekend Pearl (expect of Jacky ;___;), Simon and my brother Cri had a super-duper Sleepover at our place!<3
Pummi arrived some hours earlier at my home!:3




We had Raclette for dinner, breakfast and lunch~!
Baaad quality xDD

After our traditional foodorgy, the alcohol called, so our group played some drinking games!


Tyrantblood on my floor!;_;
At this evening there was an event called "Rhein in Flammen", so we decided to go there~



The weekend was just great!

But now I have to go to the cinema for watching Ironmaaan 3!:3
See ya!

Kommentare:

  1. ihr seht toll aus *_* und Asti-Chan!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. dankeee!:33 <3 jaa, aber asti-chan weilt nicht mehr unter uns.. sie ist im rhein... ertrunken xD

      Löschen
  2. Oh really cute photographs1
    Now I´m following you in GFC
    I hope your follow me back

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    AntwortenLöschen