29.10.2012

Heya :D

I was tagged by Caro~

At first 10 random facts about me

-I am really a perfectionist

-My love is peanut butter, donuts, cheesecake and fries ;;

-I drink 4 l water a day xD

-I hate to buy food with my parents because they buy tons of sweets when I am on a diet
 
-I hate coldness!

-I have to straighten my hair every day directly after I took a shower because my hair has natural        curls which are really ugly

-I am Wesker-addicted >:D

-I really REALLY hate grapefruits! (And most citrusfruits in general..)

-My hobbies are cooking, playing videogames, drawing and cleaning up

-To make fires is my favorite things in fall and winter!xD

Questions:
1. Who's your biggest inspiration and why?

My biggest inspiration is Yumachi. From the beginning I loved her hair, makeup and her outfits!
 
2. Favourite place to relax?

On the one hand I like my room (especially my bed xD) and on the other hand I like a place on the Rhine near my house.
 
3. Favourite book/movie?

Resident evil / The Avengers
 
4. Do you always remember your dreams?

Most of them, but I don't like this because I have a lot of nightmares.
 
5. The worst feeling in the world?


Rejection

6. the best feeling in the world?


Success

7. coffee or tea?

Tea!!

8. When did you start blogging and why?

I started blogging again at 20th August because I couldn't sleep..
 
9. Any pets?


i have two cats and two hamster.^^
 
10. favourite colour?

black, red and blue~

11. favourite season?

Summer and fall

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen